Canyon Grove is excited to be able to offer busing for our students!
• Fees are $25 each month per student
• Sign up to ride the bus here
Interactive Bus Route Map (click to zoom)
View Bus Routes – Canyon Grove Academy in a larger map
Reasons to ride the bus
• You are supporting the school mission.
• It reduces our shared impact on the environment and Utah Valley air quality.
• It limits the traffic burden we place on local roadways.
It is the safest form of transportation to and from school
• According to the American School Bus Council, riding in a school bus is safer than using any other form of transportation – including personal vehicles.
• Each of our buses meets current safety standards, uses stop arms and has emergency exits.
• Bus driver procedures and student behavior will follow the safety guidelines from the Transportation Policy and the Standards for Utah School Buses and Operations (Utah Administrative Code R277-601).
It saves you money! It saves you time! It is more convenient and there will be lots of incentives!
• Families typically save over $600 a year by riding the bus. According to commuteinfo.org, the cost to commute (for just 3 miles each way) is over $90 a month and over $800 for the school year. Bus fees are only $25 per month.
• You will typically save 15-30 minutes each day vs. commuting.
• It is convenient – your children will arrive in time to eat breakfast at school with their friends and lets you do away with the time and stress of daily pick-up and drop-off traffic.
• Students who ride the bus will receive the same incentives given to carpooling and walking/biking students.
• Many of your child’s friends will be riding the bus.